Jax Mag in July is all about everything Jacksonville! It’s our annual City Guide issue, so we’ve got everything covered, from the city’s humble beginnings to the best beat-the-heat cocktails to the latest fitness trends to hit the River City. The fashion spread “American Girl” features our Cover Model Fashion Show winner Syrita McClendon, who also graces the cover to the left.
In addition, the July issue reveals our summer interns’ favorite things about Jacksonville. Hint: they seem to love the beach.
Additional editorial highlights of the April issue include:
- The Rock The Rooftop Gala, a celebration of the Florida Theatre’s pearl anniversary with dinner and a show.
- Nipper’s Beach Grille’s recipe for mango coconut shrimp ceviche.
- A visit to V Pizza, a new San Marco pizza joint looking to do it the old-fashioned way.
- A walk through Memphis, TN.
- Our backpage “Getting To Know” profile of Courtney Lewis, the new music director of the Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra.