September is our annual Food Lovers’ Guide issue. We ate our way through the First Coast, tasting everything from the city’s best coffees to sweet and savory combinations, and from homemade popsicles to Jax chefs’ secret ingredients.
Our fall edition of Bride is also contained within this 98-page issue, featuring the ROAR of the Jaguars’ Whitney Cowart on the cover.
Additional editorial highlights of the September issue include:
- This year’s inductees into the Dining Hall of Fame, a Jax Mag tradition since 2009 in which we honor some of the city’s iconic restaurants.
- The Good Food Company’s recipe for Seafood Diablo, a pasta dish.
- A salute to the history of surfing in Jacksonville.
- An interview with Brent Ridge and Josh Kilmer-Purcell of the Planet Green channel show The Fabulous Beekman Boys.
- Our backpage “Getting To Know” profile of Jaguars left tackle Luke Joeckel, who talked to us about his diet and how he stays in shape even at 300+ pounds.