Happy holidays! December is upon us and we find ourselves in the midst of the most wonderful time of the year once again. The December issue of Jacksonville Magazine includes our annual holiday calendar, an indispensible guide to every festive happening on the First Coast and surrounding areas this month.
Additional editorial highlights of the December issue include:
- Five Christmas cookie recipes to shake up your holiday menu this year.
- Photos and highlights of the latest Legend Series pop-up dinner, which took diners to the wild and mysterious land of White Oak for a seven-course meal and African tam-tam music.
- A salute to local veterans with a photo spread of the Jacksonville Veterans Day Parade.
- What was your worst Christmas ever? Writer Karen Miller asked that of her friends and ended up with some stories that may make you feel better about yours.
- A backpage profile of Michaela Bradley, wife the Jaguars’ head coach Gus Bradley.