Jacksonville Magazine tells the stories of Northeast Florida—and has for three decades. Our publications have evolved and grown right in step with the city and our surrounding communities. As the region’s premier lifestyle magazine publisher, we believe our magazines can only be as good as the city itself. Knowing that, we take great pride in actively participating in the community and telling the stories that matter to our readers.
Produced by the region’s most talented writers, photographers and designers, Jacksonville Magazine provides an award-winning combination of service journalism and entertaining feature stories, knit together with a colorful and elegant design. Joined by its web-based products and a host of supplement publications, Jacksonville Magazine helps readers get the most out of the city and all of Florida’s historic “First Coast.”
Capturing the character, style and beauty of Jacksonville and all of Northeast Florida, our publications have been a distinctive presence and voice in the area since 1983. The regional authority on living well, Jacksonville Magazine offers readers—both residents and visitors alike—the best in entertaining, design, food and travel, as well as thought-provoking insight on local issues, profiles on some of the most intriguing and influential River City residents, and in-depth features on the history and color of this fascinating region.
In every issue of Jacksonville Magazine:
- Features of interest to Northeast Floridians, such as the nature photography of Carlton Ward, Jr.; the newest and best things to do on the First Coast; issues faced by endangered species in the area, like the Florida Black Bear and the horses of Cumberland island; and much more
- Articles on health, parenting, travel, homes, the arts, sports, senior living, history and more
- Fashion you can find on the First Coast
- Restaurant recommendations and reviews
- The profile of a beautiful Jacksonville-area home
- A recipe by a local chef
- The Datebook, which details everything happening throughout the area in each month—from live music to stage performances to art openings and charity galas
- Interviews with First Coast movers and shakers, celebrities and interesting personalities
- The SociaList and The Scene, photos gathered from all the swankiest recent events