Jacksonville Magazine’s Bride guides readers in planning and executing the stylish and sophisticated Northeast Florida wedding. Covering everything from bridal couture and fashion to gift ideas and registry recommendations, Bride is the region’s leading resource for dazzling weddings. Of course, the publication features the truly professional photography, writing and graphic design that are the hallmarks of all Jacksonville Magazine titles.
Bride gets into the hands of Northeast Florida “nearlyweds” by way of the region’s most comprehensive circulation plan. More than 10,000 copies are mailed to Jacksonville Magazine subscribers and additional copies are distributed through retail stores, bridal boutiques, wedding shows, and an extensive network of professionals in the industry. And Bride is hands-down the region’s best selling locally produced wedding publication on newsstands.
Jacksonville Magazine’s Bride is produced twice each year (March and August) and mailed direct to our subscribers as part of their regular monthly magazine, with additional controlled releases of the publication throughout the season.
In addition to the print publication, Bride reaches local engaged couples through a creative and diverse mix of special events, promotional opportunities and innovative technology.
- Bride is available online at JacksonvilleMag.com in its entirety. All advertisers’ ads link directly to their websites, making direct contact with brides quick and easy.
- All Bride advertisers receive complimentary inclusion in our exclusive Northeast Florida Wedding Planner, a free smart phone app that lists more than 100 area bridal service providers, including web links, maps and contact info.
- All advertisers have the opportunity to participate in the Great Wedding Giveaway promotion. In addition, they may participate in other Jacksonville Magazine-sponsored happenings such as the Best of Jacksonville Party and the Cover Model Search Fashion Show.
- Advertisers are encouraged to participate in the content of Bride by providing product samples, local wedding stories and updates on the latest trends. Plus, we utilize our clients when seeking input from local bridal services experts.
- Bride is constantly cross promoted in all Jacksonville Magazine publications, our website and other online promotional vehicles. The result is an advertising message that is seen by the largest group of readers in the region.
For space reservation or additional information, contact a Jacksonville Magazine account executive at 904.389.3622.