Five Star Professional partnered with Jacksonville Magazine to identify real estate, mortgage and insurance professionals in the Jacksonville area who deliver outstanding service and client satisfaction. The Five Star Professionals research team contacted thousands of recent homebuyers, as well as other consumers. Clients may also submit evaluations online. Phone, mail and online respondents rated their service professionals on criteria such as overall satisfaction and whether they would recommend the provider to a friend. The research methodology allows no more than 7 percent of professionals in each category to receive the award. This year’s winners are listed and profiled in the attached PDF document.
Professionals who satisfied each of the following objective criteria were named a 2013 Jacksonville Five Star Real Estate Agent, Five Star Mortgage Professional or Five Star Home/Auto Insurance Professional:
1. Received a qualifying client satisfaction rating.
2. Satisfied the applicable state licensing requirements.
3. Actively employed as a licensed professional for a minimum of three years.
4. Favorable regulatory and complaint history review.
5. Satisfied minimum client volume or production on a one-year and three-year basis (number and volume of transactions or number of client households served).