The December edition of Jax Mag is one of the prettiest of the year, if you don’t mind us saying so. We packed its pages with stories ranging from a profile of a gorgeous home in Pablo Creek Reserve to a health department piece detailing the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures across the county. And don’t overlook our fashion feature “Warming Trends,” a wintery production of bright and cheery ensembles guaranteed to add pops of color to your wardrobe.
In addition, the December magazine includes a section featuring dozens of seasonal happenings from St. Augustine to Amelia Island. Christmas on the Coast is an exhaustive collection of local concerts, ballet performances, fundraisers and more, all laced with a healthy dose of holiday cheer.
Additional editorial highlights of the December issue include:
• Remembering the good times and smooth spirits served at the third annual Jacksonville Whiskey Affair.
• Outrageous Gifts is humorous take on what presents one could receive or give in Northeast Florida—if money was no object and creativity takes over.
• A visit to Vernon’s, a new Ponte Vedra eatery that’s tempting visitors and locals inside the impressive and newly renovated Sawgrass Marriott Resort.
• A deliciously simple and seasonal recipe for gingerbread soufflé from pastry chef de partie Heidi Kabath at Salt at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island.
• Our backpage “Getting To Know” profile of WAPE-FM radio host Mark Kaye.