1652 Atlantic Blvd., Jacksonville, Fl 32207
San Marco Preservation Hall, a Jacksonville historic landmark, was built in 1888 as St. Paul’s Episcopal Church. The hall comfortably accommodates 80 and is available for rental between 8:00am and 11:00pm. The interior of the building is warm and intimate, finished in dark pine, beaded board and pine flooring. It offers an open floor area of 20‘x40’ with an additional stage area of 20‘x10’ in the front of the hall. The facility is accessible to the handicapped and includes a bathroom and smaller caterer’s kitchen with a deep sink and electrical outlets for coffeemakers, etc. The caterer’s kitchen does not include cooking facilities or an ice maker but provides room for storage and service, Sixty eight stackable upholstered wooden chairs are available.