4 oz. top grade Ahi tuna, lightly seared but still rare, diced into cubes
¼ avocado, chopped into small cubes
2 T. red bell pepper, finely chopped
2 T. teriyaki glaze
2 T. sweet chili sauce
¼ c. wakame (seaweed) salad
½ tsp. black & white sesame seeds
1 tsp. scallion, finely chopped
2 T. soy sauce
1 T. wasabi paste
1. Gently fold red bell pepper, avocado, one tablespoon of the teriyaki glaze and sweet chili sauce into diced tuna.
2. Drizzle second tablespoon of teriyaki glaze on serving plate.
3. Mound tuna mixture on top.
3. Sprinkle sesame seeds and scallions over tuna.
4. Garnish plate with wasabi and wakame salad.