Pictured: (left to right) front: Glenn Ullmann & Deanna Brown; middle: Emily Crowther, Melynda Angioi, Jessica Dreicer; back: Bobbie Flanders, Patrick Kilbane & Carol Ackis
Your Personal Chief Financial Officer
5000 Sawgrass Village Cir., Suite 25, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 • 904.280.3700 • ullmannfinancial.com
The Ullmann Team & Approach
Now in our second decade of service, Ullmann Financial is a Registered Investment Advisor assisting high net worth individuals, families and business owners achieve their financial milestones with confidence!
Think of Ullmann Financial as your personal Chief Financial Officer/Financial Watchdog. We are fiercely committed to the financial planning process. If you want to start a business, you would start with a business plan, right? Before you start investing, shouldn’t you start with a plan too? Wouldn’t you feel more comfortable if you knew what your goals and objectives were before you started investing? Wouldn’t you also feel more comfortable if you knew in advance where the dangers lurked? Of course, the answers to these questions are a resounding “Yes!” Because of our commitment to the planning process, you will not invest until your plan is complete. Further, we will help you implement your plan every step of the way. We will review your plan with you multiple times per year, and work collaboratively with your other advisors. Our comprehensive planning solutions combine retirement, investments, tax and estate planning, cash flow needs, and liability protection.
We have a team of eight associates dedicated to helping you create and implement your comprehensive financial plan. Our team includes a Certified Financial Planner™ Professional (CFP®), a lawyer, a long term care specialist, and three Certified Divorce Financial Analysts (CDFA™) to provide you with a level of service and expertise you will have difficulty finding elsewhere.
In 2014, the Jacksonville Business Journal recognized us as a “Top Veteran-Owned Business.”
The Ullmann Difference
We have developed a unique, proprietary five-step planning process called The Abundant Lifestyle Approach.™ This revolutionary wealth advisory program was designed to help you and your family live more abundant and financially confident lives by integrating every aspect of your personal and investment aspirations. This personal pathway to achieving your financial goals is carefully adjusted after each one of your multiple review meetings per year to ensure you always know where you are relative to your goals.
In addition, our commitment to reviewing and understanding your personal and corporate tax circumstances and making suitable investment recommendations sets us apart.
Finally, for those clients facing transitional events such as a divorce, with a former family law attorney and three Certified Divorce Financial Analysts on staff, we are uniquely equipped to help them face these circumstances with confidence.
Securities offered through SagePoint Financial, Inc., Member FINRA and SIPC. Investment advisory, insurance, and CDFA™ services offered through Ullmann Financial Group, Inc., a registered investment advisor not affiliated with SagePoint Financial, Inc.
Glenn Ullmann, CDFA™, President & Partner
• 20+ years of Financial Planning and Wealth Management Experience
• Holds FINRA Series 7, 8, 63, and 65 securities registrations and the Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™) designation
• Author of the financial planning book Landing a Smooth Retirement © (2011)
• Regular lecturer to investors/professionals across the country on topics including financial planning, wealth creation and preservation, tax, Social Security, and Medicare
• Former United States Air Force Flight Instructor
• Graduate of the United States Air Force Academy
• Jewish Family & Community Services Board Member
Deanna Brown, CFP®, CDFA™, Vice President & Partner
• Co-Founded Ullmann Financial in 2002
• Certified Financial Planner™ Professional since 2005
• Holds FINRA Series 7, and 66 securities registrations and the Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™) designation
• Only female recipient of the 2014 NAIFA’s Advisor Today “4 Under 40” award
Patrick J. Kilbane, JD, CDFA™, Financial Advisor & Legal Consultant
• Former Family Law Attorney and Partner at Gray Robinson, P.A. in Jacksonville
• Earned the Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™) designation and FINRA Series 7 and 66 securities registrations
• Provides expert testimony in family law cases for clients
• President of the Young Lawyers Section of the Jacksonville Bar Association and University of Notre Dame Alumni Club of Greater Jacksonville
Jessica Dreicer, Financial Advisor & Financial Planner
• 6+ years of Financial Planning, Asset Management, and Wealth Creation experience
• 2014 Candidate for the Certified Financial Planning (CFP®) designation
• Holds her FINRA Series 7, 63, and 65 securities registrations
• 2014 National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors of Florida “Top 40 Under 40 Advisors” award recipient
Melynda Angioi, CLTC™, Life Insurance Specialist
• 15+ years of Insurance Planning, Financial Planning, and Asset Management experience
• Earned the Certified Long Term Care designation
• Candidate for the Chartered Life Underwriter designation
• Holds the FINRA Series 7, 63, and 65 securities registrations and all insurance licenses
Emily Crowther, Operations Manager & Client Services Coordinator
Carol Ackis, Client Services & Review Coordinator
Bobbie Flanders, Review Logistics & Administrative Assistant