Ullmann Financial Group
Your Personal Chief Financial Officer
5000 Sawgrass Village Circle, Suite 25, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 • 904.280.3700 ullmannfinancial.com
About the Firm
Affluent individuals need not only sound investment advice, they need an all-encompassing systematic approach led by an always engaged personal Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Ullmann Financial is that CFO. For 13 years, Ullmann Financial has provided direction on a wide range of financial decisions, from investment to advanced planning needs. Our goal is to empower our clients with a customized, comprehensive and disciplined process for achieving overall financial health.
Our professional team has an average of 18 years experience and includes a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and an attorney. This team is supported by six client associates, including a long term care and life insurance specialist, who all work to implement clients’ goal-driven plans and empower clients with the confidence that comes with financial independence.
The Client Experience
We have developed a proprietary and disciplined five-step planning process called The Abundant Lifestyle Approach.™ This always interactive wealth management approach is designed to help clients and their families live more abundant and financially confident lives by integrating every aspect of their personal and investment aspirations. This pathway creates a dynamic of support, leadership and advice that is respected throughout our community and the financial industry.
The client experience includes coaching, ongoing performance measurement and refinement, which often times means working collaboratively with clients’ other advisors, such as CPAs, Estate Attorneys, etc. We review clients’ plans multiple times per year and make adjustments as necessary to ensure that clients know where they are relative to their goals. Our well planned wealth management solution is a comprehensive one that combines retirement, investments, tax and estate planning, cash flow needs and liability protection.
For those clients facing transitional events such as a divorce, having three Certified Divorce Financial Analysts and a former family law attorney on staff provides additional resources to help them face these circumstances with confidence.
Glenn Ullmann, CDFA™
Co-Founder & Partner
• 25 years of Financial Planning and Wealth Management Experience
• Holds FINRA Series 7, 8, 63 and 65 securities registrations and the Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™) designation
• Regular lecturer to investors/professionals across the country on topics including financial planning, wealth creation and preservation, tax, Social Security, and Medicare
• Former United States Air Force Flight Instructor
• Graduate of the United States Air Force Academy
• Jewish Family & Community Services Board Member
Deanna Brown, CFP,® CDFA™
Co-Founder & Partner
• Certified Financial Planner™ Professional since 2005
• Holds FINRA Series 7 and 66 securities registrations and the Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™) designation
• 2014 recipient of NAIFA’s “Four Under Forty” award
• AIG Advisor Group Women’s Advisory Board Member
Patrick J. Kilbane, JD, CDFA™
Financial Advisor & Legal Consultant
• Former Family Law Attorney and Partner at Gray Robinson, P.A. in Jacksonville
• Earned the Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™) designation and FINRA Series 7 and 66 securities registrations
• Provides expert testimony in family law cases for clients
• President (2014-2015) of the Young Lawyers Section of the Jacksonville Bar Association and University of Notre Dame Alumni Club of Jacksonville
Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. Investment Advisory, Insurance and CDFA™ services offered through Ullmann Financial Group, Inc., a registered investment advisor not affiliated with SagePoint Financial, Inc. Securities offered through SagePoint Financial, Inc., a registered broker-dealer/Member FINRA and SIPC. The Four Under Forty Award by National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) and Advisor Today is awarded by a panel of judges who evaluate candidates based on a demonstrated success in business, significant community involvement, commitment, visibility, diversity, and overall impact on the nation and/or region. The Premier Adviser award by Jacksonville Magazine/904 is based on criteria used by the NABCAP, which evaluates candidates on 20 categories of practice management. Characteristics of an advisory practice evaluated include but are not limited to: Years of experience, Credentials/Designations, Average AUM per client, Investment philosophy, Risk philosophy, U4/ADV Status, and Customer service. Advisors are invited to participate by submitting an on-line questionnaire. No fee is paid to participate.
Pictured: (left to right) Glenn Ullmann, Deanna Brown & Patrick Kilbane